The Monaco Red Cross Grande BraderiePublished on 13.10.2022
On Friday 21st October and Saturday 22nd October 2022 the Monaco Red Cross Grande Braderie will be taking place in the Fontvieille Marquee. This traditional sale is one of the flagship events of the year. It provides an opportunity for individuals from Monaco and the neighbouring area to hunt out a good bargain whilst at the same time supporting a worthy cause.
The Monaco Red Cross Grande Braderie: a key charity event
Since 2004, when the very first sale took place and which at the time was held in the forecourt of the Red Cross, this charity event has steadily grown over the years. The Red Cross Grande Braderie offers visitors an opportunity to enjoy a pleasant moment and to discover the values of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in a fun setting, whilst doing a good deed.
Last year over a 2-day period, approximately 3,000 visitors came to the Braderie. The total profits raised amounted to close to €100,000, which was used throughout the year for various actions conducted by the Red Cross.
Around 200 volunteers are involved in the organisation of the event, to ensure that everyone is able to have a good time and pick up some bargains.
The Monaco Braderie: an opportunity to find a bargain
During the two-day event, everyone will have a chance to find something to their liking in every price range with luxury clothing for babies, children, women, and men. You will also find fine leather goods, fashion accessories, baby equipment, toys, furniture, ornaments, and jewellery…
This is a great opportunity to get some very good bargains and to find some fantastic deals, and at the same time show your support whilst making some eco-friendly purchases. On your marks – the biggest bargains are to be grabbed as soon as the doors open!
Activities scheduled for Saturday 22 October:
- Tombola: A tombola will take place with various prizes up for grabs. Tickets will be on sale on site during the 2 days (2€ per ticket) with the draw taking place at 3 pm on Saturday.
- Kids’ workshop: Volunteers will have the opportunity to introduce families to the values of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement at these fun workshops. The workshops, taking place at the activity centre in the marquee, will be open all day. The activity area will be free and open to kids over 3.
Red Cross Braderie 2022: practical information
- Dates: 21st and 22nd October 2022.
- Opening times: From 10 am to 6 pm on Friday 21st October; and from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday 22nd October.
- Location: Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille
- Parking: Reduced rates at Louis II Stadium car park (vouchers to collect on the day from the information kiosk in the marquee).
- Information stand: An information stand regarding the Monaco Red Cross will be set up in the marquee.
- The LEMON’AID stand by Arthur Danty, a student at Lycée Albert I who won 2nd prize in the Foundation Sancta Devota of Monaco Red Touch Challenge, will be unveiled on Friday 21st October 2022 during the event.
- Free access for all.
Visit of the Prince's Car Collection.
On Wednesday, March 22, our seniors were invited to visit the Prince's Car Collection. They were accompanied by volunteers from the youth section and ...
TURKEY / SYRIA : Appeal for donations
Monaco, 22/02/2023 : To deliver aid to the Turkish and Syrian people and to combat insecurity, funding for humanitarian action is vital. Since the ...