- Red Cross training centre and Loumbila hotel complex
- Community projects to help the people of Loumbila
- Protection for vulnerable children in the Poni and Kadiogo provinces
- Water, hygiene, sanitation and dietary diversification in the Poni province
- Surgical missions for the benefit of people with sickle cell disease in Ouagadougou.
- Child protection in Daloa
- Increasing accessibility for people with disabilities to high-quality trauma and orthopaedic services
- Access to water in Deir Ezzor
- Age with dignity – Shirak, Lori and Vayots Dzor regions
Democratic Republic of Congo
- Support for victims of sexual abuse in Kivu
- CAMPOROYA: Migrants at the French-Italian border
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
A Light for Christmas
The “A Light for Christmas” project, which has been run over the last three years by the Monaco Red Cross and Fight Aids Monaco, is aimed at suppo...
Project to protect vulnerable children in Côte d’Ivoire
21/11/2023: The Monaco Red Cross, in cooperation with the Côte d’Ivoire Red Cross, has been implementing a project to protect over 500 children in ...