Tel. : 06.99.77.01.96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the aegis of the Monegasque Red Cross
“The association is you and us together for the promotion and practice of nursing care”
This Association represents all the nurses of the Principality of Monaco.
It has been registered with the International Council of Nurses in Geneva since 1986.
- To represent nurses within the largest international organisation grouping together health professionals.
- To group together and maintain union and solidarity among its members.
- To contribute :
- to the development of the profession by helping nurses improve their theoretical and practical experience.
- to the development of research by informing its members about new professional and social matters concerning their activities.
The 10 member Board of Directors elected for three years
- President : Mr. Jean-Pierre VALENTIN (Cadre de Santé Service de Réanimation C.H.P.G)
- Vice-President : Mrs. Emmanuelle DUFOUR (Infirmière à Domicile)
- Treasurer : Mrs. Angeline PENA-PRADO (Cadre de Santé du Centre Hémodialyse Privé de Monaco)
- Secretary : Mrs. Myflower RAYMOND
- Councillors : Mrs. Alice GIRAUD (infirmière) et Mrs. Virginie JONSSON (Infirmière à domicile), et Mrs. Monique ONIMUS (infirmière puéricultrice).
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
Storm Alex: The Monaco Red Cross supports the disaster-stricken Vésubie and Roya valleys
Monaco, 19/10/2020 – After Storm Alex hit several neighbouring valleys, a tremendous surge of generosity and solidarity has meant that many of the v...
The Monaco Red Cross launches an appeal for the victims of Storm Alex
The association, mobilised since Friday, is assessing the needs of the disaster-stricken areas. An appeal for donations has been launched in order to ...