Tel. : 06.99.77.01.96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the aegis of the Monegasque Red Cross
“The association is you and us together for the promotion and practice of nursing care”
This Association represents all the nurses of the Principality of Monaco.
It has been registered with the International Council of Nurses in Geneva since 1986.
- To represent nurses within the largest international organisation grouping together health professionals.
- To group together and maintain union and solidarity among its members.
- To contribute :
- to the development of the profession by helping nurses improve their theoretical and practical experience.
- to the development of research by informing its members about new professional and social matters concerning their activities.
The Board of Directors elected in September 2020 :
- President : Mr. Jean-Pierre VALENTIN (Cadre de Santé Service de Réanimation C.H.P.G)
- Vice-President : Mrs. Virginie JONSSON (Infirmière à domicile),
- Treasurer : Mrs. Catherine MAUPAS (Cadre Infirmier à la retraite)
- Secretary : Mrs. Myflower RAYMOND
- Councillors : Mrs. Alice GIRAUD (infirmière), Mrs Nicole NICOLETTE (Infirmière anesthésiste), Mrs. Monique ONIMUS (infirmière puéricultrice) and Mr. Manu Schnitzer (Infirmier de Bloc Opératoire)
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
The Government of Monaco and the Monaco Red Cross join forces to combat Covid-19.
1,500,000 masks donated to the Red Cross by a generous benefactor. Monaco, 19th March 2021 – This week, Frédéric Platini, Secretary General of ...
The Monaco Red Cross and Fights Aids Monaco united for the destitute
Joint commitment and resolve to support the vulnerable, particularly in these times of health crisis. Monaco, 8th February 2021 – At the headquar...