Tel. : 06.99.77.01.96
E-mail : email@example.com
Under the aegis of the Monegasque Red Cross
“The association is you and us together for the promotion and practice of nursing care”
This Association represents all the nurses of the Principality of Monaco.
It has been registered with the International Council of Nurses in Geneva since 1986.
- To represent nurses within the largest international organisation grouping together health professionals.
- To group together and maintain union and solidarity among its members.
- To contribute :
- to the development of the profession by helping nurses improve their theoretical and practical experience.
- to the development of research by informing its members about new professional and social matters concerning their activities.
The Board of Directors elected in September 2020 :
- President : Mr. Jean-Pierre VALENTIN (Cadre de Santé Service de Réanimation C.H.P.G)
- Vice-President : Mrs. Virginie JONSSON (Infirmière à domicile),
- Treasurer : Mrs. Catherine MAUPAS (Cadre Infirmier à la retraite)
- Secretary : Mrs. Myflower RAYMOND
- Councillors : Mrs. Alice GIRAUD (infirmière), Mrs Nicole NICOLETTE (Infirmière anesthésiste), Mrs. Monique ONIMUS (infirmière puéricultrice) and Mr. Manu Schnitzer (Infirmier de Bloc Opératoire)
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
COVID-19 : Barclays extends its support for the Monaco Red Cross
Monaco, 9th September 2021 As the impact of the pandemic continues to be felt, the Monaco Red Cross has once again received a donation from Barcla...
Digital campaign #jesuiscroixrouge
We are pleased to invite you to follow the digital campaign #jesuiscroixrouge that we are launching within the next few days! The aim of this serie...