Tel. : 06.99.77.01.96
E-mail : email@example.com
Under the aegis of the Monegasque Red Cross
“The association is you and us together for the promotion and practice of nursing care”
This Association represents all the nurses of the Principality of Monaco.
It has been registered with the International Council of Nurses in Geneva since 1986.
- To represent nurses within the largest international organisation grouping together health professionals.
- To group together and maintain union and solidarity among its members.
- To contribute :
- to the development of the profession by helping nurses improve their theoretical and practical experience.
- to the development of research by informing its members about new professional and social matters concerning their activities.
The 10 member Board of Directors elected for three years
- President : Mr. Jean-Pierre VALENTIN (Cadre de Santé Service de Réanimation C.H.P.G)
- Vice-President : Mrs. Emmanuelle DUFOUR (Infirmière à Domicile)
- Treasurer : Mrs. Angeline PENA-PRADO (Cadre de Santé du Centre Hémodialyse Privé de Monaco)
- Secretary : Mrs. Myflower RAYMOND
- Councillors : Mrs. Alice GIRAUD (infirmière) et Mrs. Virginie JONSSON (Infirmière à domicile), et Mrs. Monique ONIMUS (infirmière puéricultrice).
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
Explosions in Beirut: an update on the aid provided by the Monaco Red Cross
Following the double explosion which hit the Lebanese capital last August, the Monaco Red Cross has been taking action thanks to the generosity of Mon...
Storm Alex: The Monaco Red Cross takes stock of the aid provided
The association, which has been supporting the villages in the valleys hit by the disaster since 2nd October 2020, reviews the situation after 60 days...