Tel. : 06.99.77.01.96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the aegis of the Monegasque Red Cross
“The association is you and us together for the promotion and practice of nursing care”
This Association represents all the nurses of the Principality of Monaco.
It has been registered with the International Council of Nurses in Geneva since 1986.
- To represent nurses within the largest international organisation grouping together health professionals.
- To group together and maintain union and solidarity among its members.
- To contribute :
- to the development of the profession by helping nurses improve their theoretical and practical experience.
- to the development of research by informing its members about new professional and social matters concerning their activities.
The Board of Directors elected in September 2020 :
- President : Mr. Jean-Pierre VALENTIN (Cadre de Santé Service de Réanimation C.H.P.G)
- Vice-President : Mrs. Virginie JONSSON (Infirmière à domicile),
- Treasurer : Mrs. Catherine MAUPAS (Cadre Infirmier à la retraite)
- Secretary : Mrs. Myflower RAYMOND
- Councillors : Mrs. Alice GIRAUD (infirmière), Mrs Nicole NICOLETTE (Infirmière anesthésiste), Mrs. Monique ONIMUS (infirmière puéricultrice) and Mr. Manu Schnitzer (Infirmier de Bloc Opératoire)
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
B.N.S.S.A. certification ceremony
On Monday 7th May, 10 N1/N2 swimmers received their B.N.S.S.A. diploma (French water safety and rescue certificate). They are now lifeguards! The cour...
Grand Prix 2021: the Red Cross comes up trumps!
May 2021 was marked by the resumption of several events in the Principality, including the three Grand Prix motor races (Historic Grand Prix, E-Prix a...