Blood donors Friendly Society
Basic service on Monday afternoons from 4 to 6 p.m.
Phone : (+377) 93.30.03.20
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association was founded in 1952 on the initiative of Prince Rainier III. Managed by a 9-member Board of Directors, its presidents have been :
- Mr. Louis Pauli from 1958 to 1970
- Mrs. Anne Croési from 1970 to 2001
- Miss Christine Boggiano since 2001.
The present board members of the Association are :
- President : Miss Christine BOGGIANO,
- Vice-presidents : Mrs. Josiane CAMPANA, Mr. Serge DAUTREBANDE
- Treasurer: Miss Florence VIDAL
- Deputy Treasurer: Mr.Thierry REVEL
- Secretary: Mrs Marlène CLEMENT
- Directors: Mrs. Florence GASTAUD, Mr Aurélio VANTI
The purpose of this association is :
- to promote anonymous, volunteer and free blood-giving,
- to group together blood donors, to create and maintain relations of friendship between them,
- to represent them before the Authorities and Administrations.
To reach these goals, various events are organised :
- The National Blood Donor Day,
- School conferences with the operation “donation pyramid” since 2004,
- Operation “commitment to give” during popular events,
- Awards: on the occasion of the National Holiday, H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince rewards deserving donors in the Principality.
Conditions for receiving the Medal “Mérite National du Sang” :
- Bronze medal : 20 donations
- Silver medal : 50 donations
- Vermeil medal : 80 donations
Since 2004, the Association has been taking part in the World Blood Donor Day, in special days of thanks, celebrations for donors, recreational events such as gala evenings, yearly outings, yearly trips as well as meetings with Italian and French counterparts.
The Association includes 1,600 members.
18 novembre 2019
Remise des médailles du Mérite National du sang par S.A.S.Le Prince Albert II
L'actualité de la Croix Rouge Monégasque
The Government of Monaco and the Monaco Red Cross join forces to combat Covid-19.
1,500,000 masks donated to the Red Cross by a generous benefactor. Monaco, 19th March 2021 – This week, Frédéric Platini, Secretary General of ...
The Monaco Red Cross and Fights Aids Monaco united for the destitute
Joint commitment and resolve to support the vulnerable, particularly in these times of health crisis. Monaco, 8th February 2021 – At the headquar...