Monaco Red Cross Grande BraderiePublished on 29.09.2023
The Monaco Red Cross Grande Braderie will be held at the Espace Leo Ferré on Saturday 28th October 2023. This traditional charity sale is one of the year’s key events. It is an opportunity for those living in Monaco and the neighbouring area not only to pick up a good bargain but also to show their solidarity.
The Monaco Red Cross Grande Braderie is a must-see charity event and a great opportunity to find some fantastic bargains.
Since 2004, the date of the first Grande Braderie, this charity event has steadily gained momentum. It is an enjoyable moment where you can find out more about the values of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in an entertaining way, whilst at the same time doing a good deed.
In 2022, the sale was once again a resounding success, with 3,000 visitors and close to 81,000 Euros raised. These funds were devoted entirely to our elders to strengthen the intergenerational link and offer them activities based on this theme.
Close to 200 volunteers will be on board, giving everyone the opportunity to have a pleasant time and make a few bargains, whilst demonstrating solidarity and eco-responsibility.
During the one-day event, everyone will have a chance to find something to their liking in every price range with luxury clothing for babies, children, women, and men. You will also find fine leather goods, fashion accessories, baby equipment, toys, furniture, ornaments, and jewellery…
But prepare yourselves – the best bargains are made at the opening!
Activities on Saturday 28th October:
- Our Tombola: Once again this year many prizes are up for grabs. Tickets will be sold on site (2€ a ticket) with a live draw at 5 pm.
- Youngsters’ workshop: Entertaining and fun workshops featuring games, including a coconut shy, a balloon sculptor, sports activities…, will offer families the opportunity to discover the values of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
These workshops, set up at the entrance of the Espace Léo Ferré, will be open all day.
- Dates: 28th October 2023
- Time: 9 am to 7 pm
- Location: Espace Léo Ferré
- Information stand: An information stand on the Monaco Red Cross will be set up at the entrance.
- Parkings : Car Park at a discounted rate (vouchers to be collected on the day from the information stand located under the marquee)
- Saint Nicolas
- Stade Louis II
Free entry to all.
To find out more: www.croix-rouge.mc
A Light for Christmas
The “A Light for Christmas” project, which has been run over the last three years by the Monaco Red Cross and Fight Aids Monaco, is aimed at suppo...
Project to protect vulnerable children in Côte d’Ivoire
21/11/2023: The Monaco Red Cross, in cooperation with the Côte d’Ivoire Red Cross, has been implementing a project to protect over 500 children in ...