World Red Cross Day will take place this year on Saturday 30th April from 8.30 am to 5 pm at the Espace Léo Ferré (Fontvieille Shopping Centre). As local action is the priority of the Monaco Red Cross, all the funds raised will go to the Monaco Red Cross’s Social Department.
The day’s activities include :
- The programme will feature the traditional sale with unbeatable prices (luxury and sports garments, leather goods, fashion accessories, toys, furniture, bric-a-brac…).
- Thanks to the partners of the event, a tombola featuring 20 prizes will take place on the day of the event (the draw will be held at 4 pm).
- A photographic exhibition will showcase the action of the Monaco Red Cross at the asylum seekers’ camp in Ventimiglia. (photos taken by Philippe Fitte).
- An interactive “youth” activity area will be offering, as every year, fun and educational games for children, teenagers and adults based on the main themes of the Red Cross.
- The stands of the Amicale des Donneurs de Sang (Blood Donation Association) and ANIM (Association of the Nurses of Monaco) will also be under the spotlight at this event.
Practical information :
Date: Saturday 30th April 2016
Opening times: 8.30 am – 5 pm
Location: Espace Léo Ferré in Fontvieille – Monaco
Free admission for all
A bar serving refreshments and snacks will be available.
Changing rooms will also be provided at the entrance of the Espace Léo Ferré.
You can take advantage of reduced rates in some car parks if you are attending the event. Vouchers can be collected on the day itself from the Information Stand.
List of car parks taking part in the operation:
– Parking du Port
– Parking des Ecoles
– Parking St Nicolas
– Stade Louis II
Please note that you will have to pay usual parking fees in all other car parks, including Carrefour Fontvieille.