Saturday 9 June 2012: Clearance sale at the Monegasque Red Cross
Last Saturday 9 June the Clearance Sale of the Monegasque Red Cross took place, thanks to which an important sum is put back into various international actions. This year it was able to collect 29,268.23 €.
This year the funds collected are put back into the renovation of a Togolese Red Cross Dispensary. The money collected will enable to improve the premises, purchase new equipment for the treatment rooms but also to fund staff training.
This year’s clearance sale is over, but if you wish to take part in the success of this event next year and do a good deed at the same time, you may go on leaving your gifts (clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and any items) at the following address: Croix Rouge Monégasque – 27 boulevard de Suisse – 98000 Monaco –tel. 97 97 68 00). The Monegasque Red Cross thanks you in advance for your generosity
- Let us celebrate together world Red Cross day on 4 May 2013!
- Malian conflict : emergency intervention of the Monegasque Red Cross.
- Food crisis in Sahel : the Monaco Red Cross is present
- 25th surgical mission of the Monaco Red Cross in Niger
- Material donation : How to combine solidarity and responsibility
- 64th Gala evening of the Monegasque Red Cross
- New lifesource for Tsunami victims
- We drank water of the Fontvieille pond
- Clearance sale 2012 : The Monegasque Red Cross renews its call for donations
- Report on world disasters