Our Sections and Services
The Monegasque Red Cross is organised into 11 sections and services. You will find the list here-under. Do not forget that our intention is not to compartmentalise volunteer work, but to organise the various tasks assumed by our National Society into several distinct centres of activity.
- First aid section
- International humanitarian section
- Nurses section
- MRC section to the Hector Otto Foundation
- MRC section to the Résidence du Cap Fleuri
- MRC section to the Résidence A Qietüdine
- Sewing room
- Social department
- Centre for Hospital Assistance
- Rosine Sanmori day nursery
The Monegasque Red Cross also hosts at its headquarters two very active associations :
Contacting the Sections
To contact directly the persons in charge of the various sections and services, go to the page Contacts.
Becoming a volunteer
To get to know the profiles sought and the actions to take to become a volunteer member, go to the page Join us.