Friday 3 August 2012 – Salle du Sporting
In the magical setting of the Monte-Carlo Summer Sporting, the Monegasque Red Cross was happy to receive numerous guests for its yearly Gala evening. It was the opportunity to express its deep gratitude to all those who support its actions with such generosity.
The ever-increasing difficulties and problems experienced by people in distress unceasingly require the efficient and constant presence and participation of the International Movement of the Red Cross and Red Crescent.
Throughout the past year, over 38,000 hours, 500 volunteers have put a lot of efforts in the various missions where nurses, first-aid workers, medical and assistance teams were necessary. Over 42,000 persons have received concrete help from the Monegasque Red Cross, over 600,000 € have been devoted to international aid and more than 800,000 € to social actions in Monaco and in the immediate surroundings.
Encouraged and supported by the deep commitment and the dynamic convictions of H.S.H. Prince Albert II, President of the Monegasque Red Cross, all the fields of activity meet the same humanitarian ideals. And it is with your help, your trust and your generosity that they can assume their demands and difficulties.
- Let us celebrate together world Red Cross day on 4 May 2013!
- Malian conflict : emergency intervention of the Monegasque Red Cross.
- Food crisis in Sahel : the Monaco Red Cross is present
- 25th surgical mission of the Monaco Red Cross in Niger
- Material donation : How to combine solidarity and responsibility
- 64th Gala evening of the Monegasque Red Cross
- New lifesource for Tsunami victims
- We drank water of the Fontvieille pond
- Clearance sale 2012 : The Monegasque Red Cross renews its call for donations
- Report on world disasters